Main Forum
Page
of 2

16man Progression

11 replies
Teloo a
Grand Master
Hey guildies,

With there being a lot of interest in 16man lately we have decided to make the last week of each month 16man progression , this will be both progressions groups joining up on Wednesday and Sunday to knock down some 16man Nim bosses, we know 16man ops arnt for everyone but to make it possible for everyone who is interested we thought this wouldn't be the best possible route. If you are not in a progression team and would like to attend these 16man runs , please contact an officer or make it aware on this thread so we can get invites out to the correct people.

For the other progressions nights , Tuesday (Team Ar) , Saturday (Team T) it will Be up to the raid leader whether something will be happening or if it is cancelled.

To start it off easier we will be knocking off a few first bosses to get into the 16man hang of things;
-Nefra Nim
-ToS- first 4 bosses HM
-Rav-first 3 HM
-Tyth HM
-Bestia NIM
-and then looking at EC NiM

If everything goes well we shall be doing different operations , please feel free to share your ideas on which bosses you would like to do, we will try get as many people involved as much as possible and we shall redo them multiple times. We shall try post what is on the agenda as early advice possible.
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 10, 18
Master
Sounds epic. Cant wait :)
Posted Sep 10, 18
Master
16 man sounds great. From my side, I always had a thing for Colossal Monolith and GftM, but I wouldn't mind any other OPS.
Posted Sep 10, 18
Teloo a
Grand Master
I would like to do Colossal Monolith , we can add it to the list
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP
Grand Master
Liking this idea, hopefully we can make some more serious progress this way. :)

Love how you put Tyth on your list of "easier" bosses!

Based on my own achievements, I would like:

TFB MM
Scum MM
DF MM (apparently I've never even done Nefra :dead: )
DP MM
Monolith VM
Gods VM

But obviously I'm happy to do whatever...
61976f704e9f5459.png

Shintar blogs about TOR! Going Commando
"Shin is only slighty less yummy than me." - Dom
"A very mean lady." - me, according to Innins
"Shin's balls have armor penetrating power." - Sem
Posted Sep 10, 18
Teloo a
Grand Master
Have you already got the ToS and Ravagers achievements Shin , I can't recall doing them as a guild:)
Posted Sep 11, 18 · OP
Meilan ao
Grand Master
Well Tyth was my suggestion I think. But yeah on 8m it's not that hard I think. (Compared to Styrak, Tyrans, Council etc Nim) :-d
Posted Sep 11, 18
Grand Master
No, I haven't cleared ToS and Ravagers on 16-man VM, but I've killed all the bosses on 16-man that we've also done on 8-man, and I don't really want to do 16-man progression on something that we haven't even killed on 8 because from everything I've seen, more people usually seem to make things harder rather than easier. :p
61976f704e9f5459.png

Posted Sep 11, 18
Founder
Yes and no. Same as in WoW.. If there's a wipe mechanic, more people = bad. Otherwise more people = zerg the fight.
Posted Sep 12, 18
Grand Master
Yes, but we're talking MM/NiM here, and there's definitely no zerging there. Even in fights without insta-wipe mechanics, there's just increased complexity to deal with (damage output so high that actual healing assignments are required, more people to distribute/balance when dps needs to be split etc.).
61976f704e9f5459.png

Posted Sep 13, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices