Another week, another first place victory - though this one was definitely our toughest challenge yet. We eventually beat Rapid Serenity in the Battle for Oricon with a lead of less than 340k... which is not small, but it took us several days to overtake them and then they never entirely let up, forcing people to keep working on those points so the guild wouldn't fall behind again.
As usual you can see the full contribution numbers in the Conquest Point Tracking thread, but here are some highlights:
- We beat last week's record of our highest score in a non-crafting week by another 800k, and hit a new high of participating members with 59 people contributing.
- Xentunin didn't quite beat his previous record of 476,164 points scored, but I think this may have been a new high for a non-crafting week for him too.
- In total, 11 people scored more than 100k on their own.
- You could tell that people were running out of alts on which to hit their personal target, as we had 35 characters hitting more than 20k points.
- The top three characters in terms of points were Apollo with 115,958, Shao with 110,193 on Ryuuka, and Oreshan with 95,880.
This week we'll enjoy some well-deserved rest by only going for the large yield target, with no ambitions for first place.
Also, to mix things up a bit, we'll be holding a little Conquest event in our Imperial alt guild Dark Side Black Sun Squadron! As most of our members rarely play on Imp side, we've set ourselves the modest goal of hitting the small yield target there, which should also give people a chance to explore things on the other side of the fence for a change. (Don't worry though if that's not your cup of tea - as mentioned, Republic side Conquest will proceed as normal.)
If you'd like to bring an Imperial character into Black Sun Squadron (remember, you don't have to be max level to participate in Conquest!) just give an officer a poke on Enjin, TS or Discord.